Introduction to Microsoft Outlook Training in Belfast Northern Ireland OR On your Own Premises - Call Now to Book
26 April 2017
Our 1 day Microsoft Outlook Introduction training course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Outlook.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Introduction to MS Windows course. No experience of MS Outlook is required.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a good working knowledge of Outlook basics
- Feel more confident using Outlook and be able to manage and communicate using Microsoft Outlook.
- Be able to set up meetings across the network, organise your calendar or delegate it to someone else
- Manage your to-do list using Tasks
- Leave notes on the desktop.
The powerful tools in Outlook in general helps simplify email communication, enhance group planning, scheduling of meetings, and also allow access to the information you need all from one place.
Discounts on Public Courses
- held at Mullan Training suites – opposite Europa hotel
- full price for 1st delegate
- 10% reduction 2nd delegate
- 20% for 3rd and subsequent delegates