Enquire About This Course
Access VBA - Training Course in Belfast NI
This 2 day course is suitable for Advanced users of Microsoft Access 2007, Microsoft Access 2010 or Microsoft 2013; responsible for managing very large and variable amounts of data, or teams, who want to learn how to program features and functions to improve the accessibility and usability of their data.
A high proficiency of Microsoft Access is essential, or completion of our Advanced MS Access course.
At the end of the course the delegate will have covered the fundamentals of VBA, including:
- Working with procedures and functions
- Understanding objects
- Using expressions, variables and intrinsic functions.
They will have mastered how to:
- Control program execution
- Work with forms and controls
- Work with the PivotTable object
The course also includes modules on:
- Debugging code
- Handling errors to ensure minimal downtime while building and effecting the program
The VBA Programming Environment
- When to use Visual Basic for Applications instead of Macros
- Visual Basic for Applications Development Environment
Programming in the VBA Language Code Compilation
Error Handling in VBA
- Ignoring Errors
- Trapping Errors
- Writing Useful Error Handlers
Class Modules and Form-Event Procedures
- Using Form Events
- Code Behind Forms
- Changing Form Properties
- Creating New Form Instances
Manipulating Data through Data Access Objects and SQL
- Data Access Objects (DAO)
- Opening Databases Programmatically
- Database and Recordset Objects
- Manipulating Data with VBA Methods
- Finding Records in a Recordset
- Editing Data in a Recordset
- Using Recordsets to Manipulate Imported Data
- Creating, Using and Deleting Queries from VBA
Changing Database Definitions through VBA
- Using SQL to Manipulate Databases
We are currently delivering Online Access VBA training via our Virtual Classroom - see our websites for more info:
- mullantechnology.com specialise in customised systems that support our clients business requirements and objectives creating both desktop & web based database applications.
- We know that the best way to provide a database is to create a database solution around the way you work.
- The result is a user friendly system streamlined to fit your particular business processes, to a degree that an off-the-shelf product could never match.
- Click here to visit our mullantechnology.com website and view sample databases & details of the technology we can offer to meet your requirements.
Click here to download our Course Outline:
Enquire About This Course