Sage 50 Accounts & Sage 50 Payroll Certification
If you have completed one of our Sage training courses or are an experienced Sage user; then why not turn that into a qualification by becoming Sage Certified.
A Sage Certification is the only accredited performance-based certification program approved by Sage to prove you have the expertise to work with Sage software. It's the ideal next step in your training and development as an experienced Sage software user.
What is Sage Certification?
Sage Certification is designed to test your skills using Sage Software. We can offer you the opportunity to sit the Sage Certified Exams in either Sage 50 Accounts or Sage 50 Payroll at our Belfast City Centre training suites (just opposite Europa Hotel).
What Should I Expect?
Exams last for approximately 1 hour and will involve a combination of:
- Drag & drop scenarios
- Multiple choice questions
- Simulation of your Sage Software
Levels of certification:
There are various levels of certification - follow links below for an overview of what content is covered in each exam level.
Sage 50 Payroll:
Level 1: Getting started with your payroll
Level 2: Statutory payments, month end & data integration
For more information on dates and prices please contact us at email@example.com
Benefits of Sage Certification:
After you pass the exam you'll receive a Sage 50 Certificate as proof of your Sage 50 Skills, helping boost your CV and setting you apart in today's competitive job market.
As an employee:
- Official proof that you are a competent Sage user
- Learn skills that will help you to be more productive in the workplace
- Sage Certification is a valuable qualification to add to your CV
As an employer:
- Increase your employees' competency, efficiency and productivity
- By providing great training, you will increase employee morale
- Simplify your employee selection and hiring process - Sage Certification marks an individual out as a competent Sage user
- Encourage a culture of professional development and excellence amongst your workforce