NEW COURSE - Power BI Paginated Report Builder
28 May 2019
This application will act as the primary authoring experience for paginated reports in the Power BI service going forward. By creating a new authoring tool for paginated reports in Power BI, separate from SQL Server Reporting Services Report Builder, we can provide a familiar experience, but specifically optimize for publishing to the Power BI Service.
Power BI Report Builder enables you to:
- Use the Report Builder ribbon to quickly add items your reports, launch table, chart, and map wizards, and format your report data.
- Add data from built-in data providers.
- Create and use report parameters and other interactive features.
- Preview reports in HTML or print format.
- Export reports to file formats such as Microsoft Excel or PDF.
- Save your report locally
- In a future update, you’ll be able to both open and publish from/to the Power BI Service