Are You RTI Ready?
Mullan Training are now offering Sage RTI workshops to make sure you are!
Here are some basics of RTI and a useful link to help you prepare for RTI, available from Sage through Ledger Services
In April 2013 HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is introducing a new way of reporting PAYE called ?€?Real Time Information?€™ (RTI).
How will RTI affect you?
- As an employer/pension provider you will submit information to HMRC about PAYE payments throughout the year as part of your payroll process (monthly), rather than at the end of the year as you do now.
- RTI only affects the submission of PAYE information ?€? payment arrangements will remain unchanged.
- Most employers will be legally required to report payroll information in real time from April 2013 with ALL employers doing so before October 2013. HMRC will tell you when.
Sage Payroll 50 and Instant Payroll software are both RTI ready?€?Are you? If not then don?€™t fear as we are now open for bookings for RTI workshops in line with RTI voluntary sign up.
The RTI workshop is a course held in our Belfast city centre training suites?€? we can also deliver closed training courses for you in your own premises.
What Will You Learn?
- Learn about the different online submissions required.
- How to ensure your payroll data is RTI compliant.
- Go ?€?hands on?€™ and practise the RTI routines in a demo environment
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand why RTI is being introduced and how it affects your payroll processing
- Know how to prepare your data so that it is RTI ready
- Learn about the different RTI submissions including how & when to make them
- Identify & correct mistakes that may occur when processing under RTI
- See the impact RTI has on your payroll year end
For detailed information on RTI, you can visit the HMRC website
Contact Us For Course Details
Please contact us if you would like details and costs on our Sage RTI training courses ?€? we will be pleased to provide you with detailed course content, costs and dates