Our Advanced Microsoft Word course is the course for you if you need to produce well-defined Forms and work with large Documents Training in Belfast Northern Ireland OR On your Own Premises
2 May 2019
Our 1 day Microsoft Word Advanced course is suitable for those with a sound working knowledge of Word who wish to progress to the most complicated functions and features.
A good working knowledge of Word is required, or our Introduction to MS Word course.
At the end of this course, you will
- have a complete understanding of the higher functions of Word.
- be able to perform the most advanced functions, including merging your documents with databases for mail-shots and producing well-defined forms
- learn how to work with extremely large documents and how to use macros to speed through any repetitive functions
- be able to redesign your Word environment to make it truly user friendly
TRACKING AND COMMENTS
- Tracking Changes.
- Accepting or Rejecting Changes.
TABELS OF CONTENTS & INDEXES
- Creating a Table of Contents.
- Updating a Table of Contents.
- Creating and Updating a Table of Figures.
- Marking an Index Entry.
- Marking an Index Sub-Entry.
- Compiling and Updating an Index.
- Inserting Macros
- Assigning a Macro to a Button on the Quick Access Toolbar
- Inserting Fields
- Inserting Fill-In Fields.
- Deleting Fields.
- Updating, Locking and Unlocking Fields.
- Using the Sum Formula within a Table.
- Text Fields.
- Check Boxes.
- -Down Menus.
- Protecting a Form.
- Password Protecting a Form.
- Creating and using a Word Template.
- Modifying a Word Template.
- Editing and Sorting a Mail Merge List.
- Ask Fields and Bookmarks.
- Inserting Ask Fields.
- Inserting If?€?Then?€?Else?€? Fields.
- Using Merge Criteria in a Mail Merge.
PASSWORD EDITING AND RESTRICTIONS
- Adding and removing passwords.
- Allowing Only Tracked Changes or Comments.
- Marking a document as a Final Version
Discounts on Public Courses
- Held at Mullan Training Suites - Opposite Europa Hotel
- Full price for 1st delegate
- 10% reduction 2nd delegate
- 20% for 3rd and subsequent delegates