SAGE 50 ACCOUNTS Training in Belfast Northern Ireland OR On Your Own Premises - Intro to SAGE 50 ACCOUNTS course - CALL NOW TO BOOK
3 October 2017
Our 2 day Sage 50 Accounts Level 1 course is suitable for complete beginners to Sage Accounts.
A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Introduction to MS Windows course. No experience of SAGE Accounts is required.
After completing the course you will understand the core operations of Sage 50 Accounts and you will have covered all Level 1 topics as expressed by Sage.
Level 1: Getting started with Sage 50 Accounts
- Use shortcut keys and navigate around your software
- Deal with company settings and access rights
- Backup, restore and check your data
- Configure the chart of accounts
- Create and maintain nominal records and budgets
- Prepare, plan and post opening balances
- Set up customer & supplier details
- Work with bank, cash, credit card payments and receipts
- Post invoices and credit notes
- Record customer receipts and disputed items
- Post payments, match credit notes and payments on account
- Post journals
- Check and correct transactions
Call 028 9032 2228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Discounts on Public Courses
- Held at Mullan Training Suites - Opposite Europa Hotel
- Full price for 1st delegate
- 10% reduction 2nd delegate
- 20% for 3rd and subsequent delegates